The Old Town Manor is the only B&B in Key West with a full liquor and package license. This allows us the ability to provide full bar services as well as sell by the bottle, providing you with the perfect Key West wedding reception.
Key West Wedding Reception & Event Package Policies
- Host is required to utilize Old Town Manor’s Bar packages and services when offering alcohol at a planned event
- For receptions, Host is required to choose from one of the Old Town Manor’s bar packages with bartender.
- For casual events such as welcome party or goodbye brunch, Host may choose a “Beer & Wine Self Serve Bar”
- If Host is self-serving alcohol, Host Liquor Liability Insurance until 2am must be added to Host’s Wedding Protector Plan.
- “Self-serve” is not an option for “Just Family” or “Just a Party” packages
- When hired, bartender must serve all alcohol on site.
- Old Town Manor cannot serve alcohol off-site, including the William Skelton House.
- Old Town Manor reserves the right to monitor all alcohol consumption, to ask for proper identification, and to refuse service to any visibly intoxicated person.
- Old Town Manor’s product offerings and pricing may change without notice
View our wedding packages and start planning the perfect destination wedding in Key West.